Holi Wishes Messages For Best Friends Sister Brother Mother Father Son: We wish you all a very Happy Holi 2017. As we all know, this year Holi is on 13th March and its approaching very fast. And, we don’t have enough time in preparation. So, without wasting any time, I am gonna provide you some of the best collection of Holi Wishes Messages For Best Friends Sister Brother Mother Father Son along with some best quotes.
Holi is a colorful festival that is celebrated in all over the India and some other countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan, USA, Canada, and UK, etc. People love to share funny images and jokes on this day because nobody takes it seriously. So dig it deep and find more related Holi stuffs.
Holi Wishes Messages For Best Friends Sister Brother Mother Father Son
Auspicious Red, Glorious Gold,
Soothing silver, beautiful purple,
blissfull blue, forever green.
Wishing u n ur family a colorful holi.
Khaa ke gujiya, pee key bhaang,
laga ke thoda thoda sa rang,
baja ke dholak aur mridang,
khele holi hum tere sang.
Dal makhni ka swaad lazeez hota hai,
kare jisko dil yaad woh azeez hota hai,
holi ke bahaane jo kare ched-khaani,
woh sabse bada bad-tameez hota hai..
Holi par sabhi ko sabhi rango se milkar ek rang,
Apko mile woh jo aapki khushiyon ko rangeen bana de.
Happy Holi To You & Your Family..!
Happy Holi 2017 Famous Quotes
One day to go
Holi aane mein
HAPPY BATH ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY HOLI TOO!
Mithaayian ho over flow,
masti ho kabhi na low,
rang aur gulaal ka surur chaahe rahe,
packet mein bhari maya rahe,
gud luck ki ho bauchaar,
aaya holi ka tyohaar..happy holi.
Bin baadal hi paani barse,
dhamaal kare sab mil kar aaj,
holi ka mazaa kahin kho na dena,
rang lagne ke darr se..
May God paint the canvas of ur life
with the most beautiful colors and
sprinkle peace love, success n joy
at every step of ur life.
Happy Holi 2017 Special Lines Sayings
- Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness.
- Holi, the festival of colors, is another seasonal festival associated with Hinduism. At this time, everybody splashes colored water or powder all over each other. It is wonderful because it reflects exactly what is occurring in nature at that time – when all the beautiful flowers of different colors are blossoming. By celebrating this event we feel a greater oneness with nature. This splashing of colors was also a famous ‘lila’ in Shri Krishna’s life.
- The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Holi is not only about colors and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe’.
- From the lanes of Mathura and Vridavana, the colors of Holi have spread all over the country. These colors also carry the message of love, brotherhood, and truth. So whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody, you give him a promise of being truthful towards him always, maintain brotherhood with him lifelong and shower him with all the possible love throughout your life.
Happy Holi Quotes In English
Gale lagana amma ko
babuji ko tilak lagana
dekho bach ke nakli rango se
tum holi ka tyohaar manana.
Lo aa gayi fir se gulaal ki holi,
Indra dhanushee rango mein bhigi
nanhe-natkhat bachon ki muskaan ye holi,
Mubaarak ho aapko barsane ki lathmar holi..
Rango ki varsha, gulaal ki fuhaar,
suraj ki kirne, khusiyon ki bochaar,
chandan ki khushboo apno ka pyaar,
mubaarak ho aapko holi ka tyohaar.
Laal gulaabi rang hai,
jhoom rahaa sansaar hai,
suraj ki kirne, khushiyon ki bahaar,
chaand ki chaandni, apno ka pyaar,
mubaarak ho aapko rango ka tyohaar.
Idhar nikli pichkaari
aaya udhar se gubbara
bhig gaye ji bhig gaye
sardi ke din beet gaye
Sapno ki duniya aur apno ka pyaar,
gaalo pe gulaal aur pichkaari ki bouchaar,
sukh samridhi aur safalta ka saath,
mubaarak ho aapko rango ka tyohaar.
Hope, You guys have enjoyed this Holi special article. Don’t forget to share this on different social networking websites and apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Hike, Line, BBM, Google+, and Wechatt. Bookmarks our site by pressing Ctrl+D for more interesting Holi 2017 stuffs. That’s all for now guys.Will meet you soon with a brand new article 😀 .